New REACH and MSSP ACO Metrics available
With our latest release, we’ve introduced the following new Standard REACH ACO Metrics for both Physician Explore and Physician Group Explore:
- REACH ACO – PY 2022 Prospective ACO Claims Aligned Lives with 2023 PQEM codes
- REACH ACO – Historical 2021 PMPY for 2022 Prospective ACO Claims Aligned Lives
- REACH ACO – Historical 2021 Prospective Risk Score for 2022 Prospective ACO Claims Aligned Lives
As well as the following new MSSP ACO Participation Metrics for both Physician Explore and Physician Group Explore:
- 2021 MSSP ACO – Highest Percentage of Claims
- PY2022 MSSP ACO Participation Flag
Adding Physician Groups from Explore to Networks
As you are building tables in Physician Group Explore, you can now use the "Add to Network" button to quickly add selected provider group NPIs to a network. Choose your network in the dropdown and then see the changes reflected to your network in the "View Networks" tab.
High Needs Patients System View on Physician Explore
We have added a new System View with ACO Eligible High Needs Patients metrics that will allow you to view and compare Physicians’ patient populations that have been identified to have high needs.
For additional details on using “pre-made” System Views, please refer to Using Views – Trella Health Mosaic
For additional details on the High Needs metrics, please refer to High Needs Metrics - Details.
MSSP ACO Filter usability enhancement on Physician Explore
Use the MSSP ACO filter on the Physician Explore page to filter tables to understand which physicians are linked to specific ACOs. You now have the ability to “Select All” and “Deselect All” when using this filter